Why no threads from London Owls?

Guest Pickle66

there must be hundreds of us!p.s. I Love London

probably cos they have their own website. Though am surprised people don't post on here as you say can't just be you comes on Owlstalk lol

Guest Pickle66

you were asking why no threads, so i just guessed that they must all go on London Owls.....There are lots of wedensdayites in London i know a few myself and was living there for a while myself :-)

I'm up for joining that, although Southend is an hour from London!!Do I still qualify or do I have to start up my own Essex Owls group?(It'll happen soon.....I can still sense a minibus of Essex based Wednesday fans for 1 game only!!)I HAVE A DREAM!!!!!!

I'm up for joining that, although Southend is an hour from London!!Do I still qualify or do I have to start up my own Essex Owls group?(It'll happen soon.....I can still sense a minibus of Essex based Wednesday fans for 1 game only!!)I HAVE A DREAM!!!!!!

I used to have that dream when I lived in Southend. Now given up and moved to within 60 miles of Hillsborough. However, you should get in touch with Benfleet Owl.

Providing you are attractive and female!

No, Southend can count.

I'm here, If anyone wants to meet up to go to games or just have a pint.

Watch this space Sir!Now I am a pillock and have agreed to take the Mrs to Southampton and miss out on the planned pub crawl on saturday, but I suspect a night of handwringing in about Wednesday might be called for at some point in the next couple of weeks.

miss out on the planned pub crawl on saturday.

I've posted a message seeing if anyone fancies a few beers in London prior to the game but received nothing back.Are you aware of something that I am not George?Is this because i'm from Southend? I feel out of the loop!!!

I've posted a message seeing if anyone fancies a few beers in London prior to the game but received nothing back.Are you aware of something that I am not George?Is this because i'm from Southend? I feel out of the loop!!!

No this thread is notorious for no one replying for days.