Why no threads from London Owls?

Guest skeltog

Defo up for that, been doing the games lately by myself but its always good to meet up and have a few beers.

Guest spacko

I'm looking into it at the moment. If I do, it'll be the half 10ish train up there which gets to Preston at about 1:20, and then taking the train back just before 6. If you're taking the train, maybe we can all meet up for a few beers, as i'm sure they'll be a fair few wednesday fans on the train!!

Guest spacko

If you're going to be going to any games from Romford during the season when you're back home, give me a shout and we'll sort out you going with the London Owls if you want. If you'd prefer not to, let me know and we can go up on the train with a few beers if you want.I've got my season ticket for another year (god knows why!) so i'll be going up for most home games, and the majority of away ones too.

If you're going to be going to any games from Romford during the season when you're back home, give me a shout and we'll sort out you going with the London Owls if you want. If you'd prefer not to, let me know and we can go up on the train with a few beers if you want.I've got my season ticket for another year (god knows why!) so i'll be going up for most home games, and the majority of away ones too.

Yeah sounds good - I'm still back home until September so I will be travelling to and from for the home games before then and a few away - as I too re-newed my season ticket for some reason!Always good to meet up with fellow Owls and as there are quite a few of us down here it would be good to make the most of it.