Zebra Finance

Just sent this email to the club after the fiasco i've just had in the last hour!

Hi,

I'll begin by saying this isn't a complaint to the club or anyone at the club. I'm only writing this email to let you know about this story and to put you in the picture of why i haven't renewed my season ticket and to tell you how bad Zebra Finance are at handling applications.

I renewed my season ticket around the 22nd of March, then recieved a letter from yourselves about the £30 error on your system. On the 17th of May i recieved a letter from Zebra finance saying:

"You currently have an approved season ticket application pending with us.

If you wish to go ahead with this application, you will need to return the signed contracts and direct debit form which were sent you earlier"

I never recieved this contract so therefore it could never have been signed and sent back. It said in the letter i had 10 days to contact them or the club would be advised i don't wish to proceed with the season ticket application. I've waited until today to ring them (the 10th day) because i've been in discussion about shift changes at work so i didn't know if i would be able to make every Saturday game.

My shift changes have caused me not to be able to renew my season ticket, although i will still be going every saturday i'm off - home and away.

I first contacted Zebra finance at around 10:30am this morning. I explained the situation to the operator, only to be told my application has been rejected anyway after the credit check. To me, this was a bizarre answer due to the fact i have no credit problems whatsoever and i'd had a season ticket approved every year you've been using Zebra finance. He told me the company to contact was Experian.

I then phoned Experian, and after a long and no doubt, expensive phone call i found out that my credit score was in fact "Excellent" and that Zebra Finance had NEVER contacted them about my credit.

I then contacted Zebra Finance, again on a expensive 0845 number, only to be told my the operator that they don't use Experian for season ticket applications, they use Call Credit!! The operator then put me through to another bloke, who told me the same thing and said i needed to call them to find out why it had been rejected!

So i checked my credit rating online with Call Credit, and again, found that my rating was 4stars/5stars and that Zebra Finance had NEVER contacted them either!

For the third time, i contacted Zebra and this time the operator told me that my application had EXPIRED due to not signing the contract and returning it. NOTHING to do with been rejected by any credit company 'cause they'd not even looked!

So, an hour and 4 expensive phone calls later, i find out that my credit rating hasn't been tarnished and that Zebra Finance are a bunch of muppets who haven't got a clue whats happening with an application!

As i said, although it sounds like a rant at yourselves and i apologise for that, it's not a complaint. I just wanted to share my point of view on the finance company dealing with the season tickets. I can't renew due to work, but if someone else had been through this rubbish for the last hour, it just may cause them to turn round and say "You know what, forget it".

Regards and Up the Owls.

I've had the same letters sent to me aswell. I've sent all paperwork off and I've made 2 payments on my season ticket but got a letter last week saying i needed to send the paperwork back to them or my season ticket would be cancelled.

I've emailed the club to try and resolve the problem.

I've had the same letters sent to me aswell. I've sent all paperwork off and I've made 2 payments on my season ticket but got a letter last week saying i needed to send the paperwork back to them or my season ticket would be cancelled.

I've emailed the club to try and resolve the problem.

Same here, I've paid one payment by direct debit already yet Zebra seem to have failed to let SWFC know. Apparently my season ticket will be cancelled shortly if I don't return my paperwork.

Ive had them for 2 seasons now and not had any problems from Zebra Finance. In fact the only problem ive had was from SWFC allowing me to buy someone elses seats when i booked this years st's as i had to move seats to create one more space. (apparantly they were weekend st holders and dont count as part of renewals?)