Plymouth

Guest Sloth Bear

i dont care who goes down as long as its not us.......plus any club that loses points by going into admin deserve to go down. We could have easily took that route but its just not our style.

We could easily have had no choice. How quickly we forget.

In pure triumph over adversity, I would like Plymouth to stay up. As has been previously posted they have done remarkably well to keep their heads above ground instead of just sinking and as previously posted with our situation last November I can sympathise with the Plymouth fans having idiots at the top who leave nothing but a complete mess. Oh and those of you complaining about the distance being a "bit to far" think those Plymouth fans have to do a journey like that almost every away game, is that really a good reason for wanting them to go down?

Probably not, and I agree, it would be nice for them to do it, against the odds if you will.

But given the choice between there and Nottingham or Walsall, I can understand the argument, it's a bloody long way and a hefty petrol bill, particularly when you consider how gash we normally play down there.

Best of luck to them either way, and if they do stay up, they certainly will have deserved it.

Guest totemowl

aint that a little bit selfish just keep them up because they are nearer.the players the fans and the staff at plymouth dont deserve whats happend some aint been payed for nearly 4 months now.we was very near to becoming a plymouth lastyear untill milan came in.lets not forget that

We were very near being a Championship team this season until a club in admin relegated us. Unfortunately these clubs only care about themselves, not the opposition, their customers, the people they owe money to. They certainly didn't care about relegating us and nearly sending us the same way, into admin.

So flip 'em.