with recent performances in mind

Especially last night, is there anyone you would really like to keep at the club. After watching the dross last night my thoughts was get rid of the lot, I was absolutely fuming, but having calmed a little and only a little my opinion on keeps is,

Rod

Weaver

D. Jones

Buxton

Beevers, maybe

Jj if he changes his attitude

Madine

Reynolds, could come good

Coke

Palmer

Clinton, still not give up on him, if he can stay on good terms with gm and get right service he should wee wee it in this league.

Reckon rest can just f off.

Yeah i`d probably keep the same players...ish.

Although, not sure about Clinton. He is only getting older and older. We need pace and power up front...plus youth and enthusiasm.

I know what your saying, age against him, moans like a tvvat but wish all the players had his passion

Weaver -Needto sign enough players n the summer not a critical position.

Rod or Jameson-Only see the point of one back up keeper when you have the loan market available,saves on a wage as well.

Spurr - Not as bad as some make out you don't play over 200 games by his age if your that bad

Buxton-Sort of player we need no frills gives 100% type of player you want in the trenches.

D Jones-Squad player

Beevers-Still young needs the right type of partner.

M Morrison-Stil young and better than we have seen to date.

Coke-Good player at this level if on his game,same again needs the right sort of player next to him maybe that player is O'brien.

Palmer-Young,Potential but need using a little more but not to the point od destroying him.

Miller-Right sort of player to have round the dressing room even if he has a bit part to play.

Teale-Back up

JJ-Unless we go out and sign pace in abbundance I really can't see the point of getting shut it would just make us even less dangerous.

Madine-Done very well for me with very little help really needs a partner finding before he gets destroyed here as well.

10 new signings one of which Joey O'brien

miller..journey man, sh!te, backs off too much

Teale,.. recently shocking, got a ten foot defense barrier round him

Jones.. could make good left wingers imo

Spurr..had his day I think here, can't see him getting any better for us

M.Morrison.. so far clueless defender, as of yet a big mistake signing

Sedgy.. hearts in it sometimes, legs not

Mellor.. donkey in disguise

Heffs.. not good enough, far better impact from bench

Joc..clap clap now f**k off

Potter.. had potential but will not take it

R eda.. clumsy bugger

Hinds..top bloke, too slow

Imo I think at best we could try n sign the best players from LG 1 clubs, I put a thread on other day asking for peoples opinions on who they are for this reason but everyone ignored it...oh well