Megson on gardening leave?

This would never work.

Meggo would plant everything in the back garden, and leave one little flower in the front garden all on it's own.

To make matters worse, he'd move that really shitty plant from the middle of the lawn, and put it in the right hand flower border instead of just chucking it on the compost heap.

I won't even mention all the yelling he does at his root vegetables in the hope they'll grow quicker.

Would this be a viable option?

I'd love him to succeed here, and would like to see him assemble his own team in the summer, but right now it's evident that the manager and players do not get on, to put it lightly.

If Megson stays in charge, we WILL go down, he quite simply CANNOT get this set of players motivated, and feels the need to chop and change after ever match, which is destroying their confidence.

Put GM on gardening leave until June 1st, get Big Ron/Keegan in until the end of the season and keep us up.

GM re-takes over on June 1st and assembles his own squad, having got rid of the entire squad.

And yes, I did choose the thread title to get people's hopes up :biggrin:

And you know this as a fact do you? If so tell us your source or

SHUT THE flip UP YOU MISERABLE tw@

oh errr yes rant over

Edited by darra

Guest East_Dene_Owl

I've a better idea!!!

Lets put the entire squad on gardening leave and play kids...

Yes we might go down but then again we'll still go down if this squad of players show same attitude as they did last night in remaining games.