Whatever the question was - the answer wasn't...

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

...Megson

Or Joey O'Brien - fantastic prospect - but to throw him into a League Two relegation scrap when the last competitive game he played was in October 2008 is bloody ridiculous. He contributed nothing last night

...Megson

Or Joey O'Brien - fantastic prospect - but to throw him into a League Two relegation scrap when the last competitive game he played was in October 2008 is bloody ridiculous. He contributed nothing last night

I got a pie before kick off and missed the staring line ups and this is honestly the first I realised O'Brien was playing - I had no idea.

That speaks volumes for how invisible he was.

I've said this before, should we have stuck with the rubbish we already had who were gradually falling towards the relegation zone?

If he hadn't brought anyone in (correct decision or not) you'd be the first whinging because we didn't try to change things and bring in loan signings.

Also, if Megson wasn't the answer, who was? There isn't one manager in the world who could get the sack of crap we currently have motivated to play for the team. It wouldn't matter if I was playing for Mancheste United, or Grimsby, i'm 100% positive I would give it my all. It's safe to say 95% of the team out on the pitch could not give a poo , and as long as the wages come at the end of the week, it doesn't matter.

...Megson

Yet people who questioned this on the day he signed were slated and negged.

Just because he had a decent spell 6 years ago. A crazy signing at this moment in time.

Guest Deleted member

There isn't one manager in the world who could get the sack of crap we currently have motivated to play for the team. It wouldn't matter if I was playing for Mancheste United, or Grimsby, i'm 100% positive I would give it my all. It's safe to say 95% of the team out on the pitch could not give a poo , and as long as the wages come at the end of the week, it doesn't matter.

They weren't bad players when we were 2nd at Xmas

The players have to shoulder a lot of the blame, but I refuse to accept that the squad pretty much as a whole don't give a throw.

Whatever we may think of them, they are professional footballers, you don't get to that level of the game without showing effort, commitment and giving up many things that your friends of the same age can still do.

We just have to accept that the squad, as a whole, simply aren't good enough.

Does the likes of Darren Potter go out on the field to not try? Of course they don't. Neither did people like Kim Olsen, Ola Tidman and Jon Beswetherick.

If you're not good enough for the level your playing at you'll get found out.

The vast majority of people were creaming over the likes of Teale, Sedgewick and Clinton Morrison during the summer, but few made the point that these players were deemed not good enough / past it by the clubs that released them.

What's the answer?

Well hopefully avoid the drop this season and bring in players during the summer that know this league, players looking to make a name for themselves, players with age on their side and players wanting to use this great club as a platform to showcase their talents.

The answer isn't signing has beens and other clubs cast offs.

We have the finances now, over to you Milan....

So we replaced a poo poo manager who had us 2nd in the league at one point this season?

Doesn't that back up it is the team that lost interest?

That's only if you believe second was a true reflection of how we were playing. Myself and a few others felt otherwise, and our fall down the table when the games played evened itself out backs this up.

Guest pops55

We haven't played well all season even when we were second, teams were carving us apart but not scoring, now they are.