A Question For You

Apparently, rumour has it that Megson is having trouble getting a performance out of his players because they don't want to play for him. Apparently, that's because he's told them that they're poo so many times.

So who is at fault for our current situation, Megson for calling the players poo , or the players for actually being poo ?

You can't polish a turd as they say. But the players are capable of (a bit) better. Which is all that is needed to get results in this fecking shitey league.

So his motivation, and ability to get the best out of the tools (and I mean tools) at his disposal calls into question his suitability for the role.

Guest Sheff Owl

Well i think the players are just shooting themselves in the foot because if they want out how are they gonna achieve that?

Basically play like poo poo and hope you get noticed by another team?

Or

Play your heart out and give everything you have got and make sure that a team takes notice?

Guest totemowl

It's the players. They can't put a performance together.

It's been the same through the season, but in the beginning at least they were winning. I suppose those poor performances have been a drain on their self belief and now they can't even put a win together.

They need to grow up abit.

"Booo hooo Mr. Megson called me names"

Pathetic. There's more testicles in an all girls school than our dressing room.

Aye, it's true that. The lads get in to the school over the wall. Or at least we did!