seriously tudgay

Guest Big Guns

Guest Big Guns

all these idiots who think when purse left our problems started ,let me tell you he was poo ,our best defender was tudgay ,how many times did he get our poo defence out of the poo ,irvine fooked up not letting the idiot purse go but our best player.

all these idiots who think when purse left our problems started ,let me tell you he was poo ,our best defender was tudgay ,how many times did he get our poo defence out of the poo ,irvine fooked up not letting the idiot purse go but our best player.

There may be some truth in what you're saying but Tudgay didn't want to be here anymore. He himself has made this pretty clear since leaving.

It was better for him and us that he went when he did.

Didn't we have to pay him even more money for not being arsed anyway because of a clause relating to us being taken over?

Guest Big Guns

There may be some truth in what you're saying but Tudgay didn't want to be here anymore. He himself has made this pretty clear since leaving.

It was better for him and us that he went when he did.

Didn't we have to pay him even more money for not being arsed anyway because of a clause relating to us being taken over?

yes but my point is our defence as got worse sine tudders left ,not purse ,and why didnt mandric want to keep our best player