Why cant we have songs like

you dont here them sing songs about Everton all the time like we seem to do about pigs and they dont sing about nearest 2nd rivals like we do with Leeds all the time neither. They have really good songs about there players the song for luis suarez is brilliant I really wish our fans could be like that instead of Singing songs constantly about anything but our own team and even the bleeding IRA I mean what the flip has IRA got to do with bleeding Wednesday for god sake?!!!!.

. They have really good songs about there players the song for luis suarez is brilliant I really wish our fans could be like that instead of Singing songs constantly about anything but our own team

So which players would you like to see us sing songs about?

i miss the ones like dambusters, the ones the whole crowd used to get behind and would repeat solidly.

Lack of players worth singing about, and the lack of anything positive to sing for has probably more to do with only singing about the pigs and l**ds.

Funniest chant iv heard recently was the everton fans singing about their full back, bilyaledtinov (sp);

"hes quick, hes game, we cant pronounce his name, russian lad, russian lad."

i agree that we sing too many pigs and leeds songs, it's boring.

i don't always join in with them because i don't have much enthusiasm for it, would rather sing about wednesday because i love this club more than i hate the pigs and leeds.

Exactly and think it would make a posative feel arround place having more songs what doesnt include rival clubs.

Guest xvivahatex

you dont here them sing songs about Everton all the time like we seem to do about pigs and they dont sing about nearest 2nd rivals like we do with Leeds all the time neither. They have really good songs about there players the song for luis suarez is brilliant I really wish our fans could be like that instead of Singing songs constantly about anything but our own team and even the bleeding IRA I mean what the flip has IRA got to do with bleeding Wednesday for god sake?!!!!.

That's because they sing about Man Utd.

Edited by xvivahatex