3 year price guarantee

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

There appears to be some confusion

I spoke to around 10 season ticket holders in the Lounge last weekend - all of the same opinion as me - that we have a guaranteed season ticket price for 3 seasons as promised by Lee Strafford in an effort to get people to renew.

I am right in thinking that price will be honoured - regardless of when I buy my ticket?

From the FAQ:

Do previous price promises apply for 2011/12?

The 3 year price promise introduced for supporters buying their 2010/11 Season Tickets before April 9th 2010 meant these supporters were guaranteed not to pay any more for their Season Ticket in the 11/12, 12/13 and 13/14 seasons at the first deadline.

As all Early Bird prices have been frozen or reduced from 2010/11 prices then all price promises have been honoured for the 2011/12 season.

Guest Deleted member

Thats a bit vague - is it saying I have to buy at the early bird price to get my ticket price at the price I got it at before?

Guest jimmyowl77

If you bought this seasons season ticket before April 9th 2010 then you're guaranteed not to pay any more for the following Season Tickets 11/12, 12/13 and 13/14 seasons at the first deadline.