CUP MAGIC

Guest dunellaowl

Guest dunellaowl

Tomorrows game could finally see our season take off, one good result tomorrow will see us in the hat with the big boys, it gives us a chance to rub shoulders with teams we aim to compete with week in week out, just imagine one of the top four at hillsborough !!!! for one weekend forget about the league get behind the lads and manager tomorrow lets stuff hereford and then bring on one of the big hitters and lets see hillsborough rocking like the good old days!!! i f*****g love the f.a cup

Alan Irvine's magic

He wears a magic hat

When he saw the FA Cup

He said................

.......this is an extremely tough competition blah blah blah. We've worked hard in training and we've watched DVD's of all the other clubs in the competition blah blah blah. They have some fantastic players who can really hurt us on the day blah blah blah. We will need to be cautious and very wary of their strengths blah blah blah. I would be extremely disappointed if we went out of the FA Cup at this stage blah blah blah.

Tomorrows game could finally see our season take off, one good result tomorrow will see us in the hat with the big boys, it gives us a chance to rub shoulders with teams we aim to compete with week in week out, just imagine one of the top four at hillsborough !!!! for one weekend forget about the league get behind the lads and manager tomorrow lets stuff hereford and then bring on one of the big hitters and lets see hillsborough rocking like the good old days!!! i f*****g love the f.a cup

Well said. I love all the cups to be honest. Shame we never do well in them. Lets hope your right and we march on tomorrow and get a decent draw in the next round. UTO!

Guest Saturday Owl

Any win tomorrow will do for me, big banana skin game this is!

Happily take a 1-0 win then have one of the big boys in Round 5, preferably Man Ure at home :biggrin:

If not then Torquay/Crawley at home!!

Guest sotonowl

Well said,you know it should be a good time to be an Owl but the time is getting poisoned by people intent on getting rid of the manager instead of looking forward to the future,it will not happen overnight and people should start to understand that.

Guest Saturday Owl

Forgot to say a win tomorrow is £100'000 pocketed, not a lot of money in the present day but will go straight into the transfer side of things I expect.

If we get through tomorrow would be nice to see that money put towards a new midfield man.

Then Torquay at home for a 15K+ crowd then Man Ure in the Quarters for a 30'000 crowd and some mega money in.

Yeah, I've been looking forward to this match all week, even immediately after the Yeovil match. Not only a great chance to progress, but also a very welcome relief from league duties, and the chance for some players to find a bit of form.

Very wary of a defeat though, if we do lose it will be a bloody nightmare!

A team called feckoff, well that's what my piggy mate texted me when I asked him who they'd got.

We have got a few friends coming round to ours tomorrow night.

The wife’s best mate is married to a blade.

Don’t flip it up lads the gloating will be brilliant tomorrow night.

And a nice easy draw at home for the 5th would be good as well.

While we are in fantasy land, can we get the easy games right up to the final?

Ok we didn’t get the world cup, but the look on the faces of our piggy neighbours if we made the final would be fantastic.

Think about it for 1 second, Radio pig will be sucking up to us like no-ones business :biggrin::biggrin::laugh::laugh::biggrin::biggrin:

We have got a few friends coming round to ours tomorrow night.

The wife’s best mate is married to a blade.

Don’t flip it up lads the gloating will be brilliant tomorrow night.

And a nice easy draw at home for the 5th would be good as well.

While we are in fantasy land, can we get the easy games right up to the final?

Ok we didn’t get the world cup, but the look on the faces of our piggy neighbours if we made the final would be fantastic.

Think about it for 1 second, Radio pig will be sucking up to us like no-ones business :biggrin::biggrin::laugh::laugh::biggrin::biggrin:

I was born in Pitsmoor in 58, I have more Unitedite mates than Wednesday. Growing up was a constant battle with my piggy friends (and still is, my facebook page is full of Blades winding me up all the time) My Wednesday mates and myself on leaving Wembley after beating Manure in the league cup final, went and jumped into the first phone booth we could find, we stayed crammed in that booth for ages until we had rung every single one of our piggy mates, we tried to sing everyone of them a song, but they all kept hanging up.

It's Karma baby.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Distraught!

Today should be special. Today it's Hereford, one of the small club's synonymous with the greatness of the FA Cup. Maybe the club with claims to the greatest giantkilling act but certainly the most famous giant killing goal of all time. Ronnie Radford, a local South Yorkshire lad who officially started his career with Wednesday but never appeared for the first team. His whole career made by one forty yard cannon.

C'mon Wednesday and Good Luck Hereford.

I maybe alone here, but I want Wednesday to win without Hereford being humiliated.

2-1 would do me nicely!