Buying Hereford tickets online

If you are a Season Ticket holder or Member buying Hereford FA Cup tickets online please note that the 'ticket' will default to loading onto your Season Card / Membership Card unless you specifically choose paper ticket or e-ticket during the checkout process.

This can be done using the relevant drop-down box in the checkout process, as pictured below. If you do not change this box it will be loaded onto your (or the Season Ticket holder's) card.

Of course, if the 'ticket' is loaded onto your card you will not get an e-ticket or paper ticket and just need to bring your card with you to scan on entry. Your specific seats will be confirmed for you during the checkout process or in the Purchase History section of the website, so please make a note of that if you are not sat in your usual seats. The ticket office are extremely busy currently so please check your purchase history/emails and do not contact the ticket office regarding this issue unless absolutely necessary.

post-1933-016424900 1296059445_thumb.jpg

Is this a new thing that you've implemented? It's a good idea, I hated having to remember a paper ticket for cup games when I always have my season card in my wallet regardless.

Anyway I'm sacking this match off and playing the Soccer Saturday drinking game instead, none of my mates are interested in going while Irvine is still manager.

Guest owls_4_life

I'm glad I saw this because I didn't even realise when I bought them online that there was no postage cost or anything. Could have been turning up to the match on Saturday and not getting in :blush: Although that may have been a blessing in disguise :blink: