yeovil

Wow, is this going go be the smallest away following ever at hillsborough. At least there bringing more than Wigan took to spurs.

Wigan are a flipping disgrace, I hate them so much. It's an outrage there in the premiership over so many big clubs with great support. Even if we don't go up this season, and the grunters manage to stay in the championship, Itll be some consolation if wigan get relegated.

Wigan are a flipping disgrace, I hate them so much. It's an outrage there in the premiership over so many big clubs with great support. Even if we don't go up this season, and the grunters manage to stay in the championship, Itll be some consolation if wigan get relegated.

Totally agree mate, did you see how many they took to arsenal? My mate who's a gooner said that out of there 3,500 allocation they took under 1000! Shocking.

Guest Saturday Owl

It's a joke, a disgrace. Think it was 95 they took to tottenham earlier this season, and they bloody won! flipping hate them.

I saw the away end at the Emirates on Saturday and it was worse than what Swansea generally bring to Hillsborough.

They are never a club that should be any were near the Premiership.

Irvine will take that into account, we should be wary of their away support.

HAHAHA - if you want to see real west country support - wait till saturday.

Hope you stuff those bogey coloured bumpkins tomorrow. There's nothing I'd like to see more in league one than the Owls to go up and yeovile get relegated!!

CU on Sat.