Get behind the team

Guest sheffielder68

Guest sheffielder68

I was at Orient on Saturday and was disgusted with what I saw. Heads went down too quickly on the bench and on the pitch. It was a shambles.

I was one of the fans to shout 'getting sacked in the morning' as I left for the pub at 3-0. We have a big game against Yeovil on Tuesday which we must win. I remember when Wednesday played QPR a few seasons ago and Paul Sturrock had just been sacked (after four of the worst consecutive performances I have ever seen). We played QPR baying for blood. There were Wednesday fans wanting us to lose that game just so they had an excuse to shout at the board for making, in my view, the right decision - and heard same musings that fans want us to lose so Irvine looses his job. Some didn't even celebrate around me when scored the goal to make it 3-2 - our first go-ahead goal to win the game.

In my opinion, I NEVER want my team to lose. An early goal concieded by us and they players will be playing hot potato as the fans get on the managers back. Just get behind the team on Tuesday. There's nothing more important than that. I am not saying I want Irvine to stay, but getting on his back and the players on Tuesday will make things very hard indeed.

Its not one game though, its happening every other game whilst Irvines been in charge we come out with some ridiculous results.

We've conceded 12 goals in 5 games or 6 in 2, which obviously inst good for any manager!

Yeovil will be one of Irvines biggest games of the season. Its a must win game in my eyes, he'll be under so much pressure. Plus we've seen in the past that Mr Manderic doesn't give managers a lot of time in charge after seeing poo poo on the pitch.

Anyhow CMon Wednesday!!!

Guest Willyowl

Anyone who would wish Wednesday to lose to get rid of a manager is no Wednesday fan in my eyes.

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Guest sheffielder68

Anyone who would wish Wednesday to lose to get rid of a manager is no Wednesday fan in my eyes.

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I know but it does happen.

Mandaric will have spent his Saturday afternoon sharpening his set of executive chef knives. But maybe he will do something before the game, which could be a wise move to get in fans for a, frankly, not very attractive game.

But we have to get behind the lads on Tuesday. Simple as.

Guest Darkus Owlus

Looks like Mr Negative survives yet another bad result, a record staining disgrace of a result.

This is a brutally bad decision. Even if we beat Yeovil 4-0 what's the point? There is no flipping way Irvine can turn this around.

He's incable of even achieving mediocrity! Getting such a quality team to play this bad is nothing short of world class incompentece. A man who's clearly unable to bring down his own wall of self denial.

It flipping makes you weep as a fan. I can't undserstand the delay, we're weeing away the season. If we still had £28 million of debt I still wouldn't accept this.

Sorry opening poster I will NEVER back such a disaster of a manager. One who even post match has the flipping testicles to talk about the next game expecting to be in charge and expecting to sweep this one under the carpet.

flipping GET THIS SORTED NOW.

SACK THE CLOWN NOW.

For some one result against Yeovil at home will be the be-all and end-all.

But anyone with half a brain can see promotion chasing sides aren't consistently as errr inconsistent as us...and they certainly don't suffer heavy defeats at places like Exeter and Orient. Harsh on those clubs, but true.