IRVINE OUT

Automatic promotion = no chance

Play offs = we'll be lucky with AI in charge. A play off place could still be manageable with someone different at the helm.

There should be no doubt in any owls fans mind that he should go, and go now. This season needs to be saved. I don't want to be in this league next year but it's looking like this is going to be reality. MM needs to take decisive action now.

On paper we have the best squad in the division and probably several in the championship too. Id go as far as saying that just about anyone (badges or not) could get this squad promoted. It's almost as if AI is trying his best to make it difficult for himself.

Fingers crossed everyone that he'll be gone before Tuesday night. He must be costing the club thousands in lost revenue and season ticket sales an renewals at the moment.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Automatic promotion = no chance

Play offs = we'll be lucky with AI in charge. A play off place could still be manageable with someone different at the helm.

There should be no doubt in any owls fans mind that he should go, and go now. This season needs to be saved. I don't want to be in this league next year but it's looking like this is going to be reality. MM needs to take decisive action now.

On paper we have the best squad in the division and probably several in the championship too. Id go as far as saying that just about anyone (badges or not) could get this squad promoted. It's almost as if AI is trying his best to make it difficult for himself.

Fingers crossed everyone that he'll be gone before Tuesday night. He must be costing the club thousands in lost revenue and season ticket sales an renewals at the moment.

On this form... league One survival = we'll be lucky with AI in charge

Guest arobert

Irvine is a clown. Paralysis by analysis mixed with picking the wrong players week in week out (i.e. Heffernan not starting and Sedgwick not being dropped)

Guest arobert

That was a soul destroying experience yesterday at Leyton Orient.

It is hard to find the words to describe Irvine's ineptitude.

The only good thing was to hear our fans singing "You're getting sacked in the morning".

Please Milan let it be so.

Our last six league games : W1 D1 L4 F10 A16 PTS4

We've gone from 4th to 12th in that time.

We're 9 points behind automatic promotion but only 7 from relegation.

We've lost as many league games as we've won.

We're below rumbleing Rochdale.

We're level on points with bloody Exeter.

We've lost four consecutive away games by an aggregate of 2-12.

F*CK ME.

Surely Milan will be thinking the same, if he is going to be sacked before the Yeovil match; when would it be done?