Bristol City v Darren Purse

You seem happy that Purse had a bad game?

I think you're missing the point anyway. People were disagreeing with your analysis of Purse's performance against Bristol, not with your suggestion that Purse can be a liability.

I hate watching our players have bad games. I was expecting it though. To hear our players getting booed like that really is depressing. However as said earlier in the thread these guys do this for a living and a very comfortable living it is too.

My initial feelings after the first two goals went in, and I make no apologies for them were I hoped Charlton bang about five past us. For the only reason Irvine would have been fired the next day.

Back to Purse and me missing the point..... As far as I'm concerned he is a definite liability. Not just today but all the time we've had him. Yes he can have immense games but will always make too many mistakes.

Not sure if Beevers is the answer to partner THE RADIATOR however better than Purse.

Ha ha go on admit I called it a week earlier than you lot.

Called what? You're a clown, you can't comprehend that he wasn't a liability the whole time. At least half of the time he was an absolute rock.

Not to mention you could've just posted in the big "Purse has left" topic instead of bumping this shithouse of a thread.

Guest Saturday Owl

Called what? You're a clown, you can't comprehend that he wasn't a liability the whole time. At least half of the time he was an absolute rock.

Not to mention you could've just posted in the big "Purse has left" topic instead of bumping this shithouse of a thread.

You missed out that Madowl is a t*at.