Bit Quiet...

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Just goes to show how much Bull$hit was flying around under the previous regime when supposed transfer 'targets' were 'leaked' to keep the great unwashed at bay.

Things are being dealt with professionally, diligently and in private and we should all be excited by what maybe in store....

Just goes to show how much Bull$hit was flying around under the previous regime when supposed transfer 'targets' were 'leaked' to keep the great unwashed at bay.

Things are being dealt with professionally, diligently and in private and we should all be excited by what maybe in store....

lets hope so!!

I think its very ambitious to get all those signings ahead of Charlton, it was MM's aim but he couldnt be sure if he'd get them all.

I think had everything gone to plan we'd probably have Buddle now and perhaps Reynolds towards the end of the week, neither of these have happened as of yet. We hear each January how its like Domino's it takes a couple of deals to make things happen and I think we may see more activity towards the end of the month.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

I think its very ambitious to get all those signings ahead of Charlton, it was MM's aim but he couldnt be sure if he'd get them all.

I think had everything gone to plan we'd probably have Buddle now and perhaps Reynolds towards the end of the week, neither of these have happened as of yet. We hear each January how its like Domino's it takes a couple of deals to make things happen and I think we may see more activity towards the end of the month.

Well thats expertly managed my own expectations..... :laugh:

Guest Willyowl

I saw something about Nile Ranger earlier. Dont know a great deal about him apart from being a former hot prospect at NUFC. :mellow:

He missed a horrific chance for them a couple of weeks ago lol

Guest Stereophonics

Don't think we'll get anyone else in before the Charlton match. MM probably said that he expected them to be signed before the Charlton match in order to sell some tickets for that game.

I think that they will be more signings before the end of Jan though.

Sounds like this Reynolds is quite in demand, so wouldn't expect that one to go through quickly, especially if Rangers come back in for him.

I'd agree that there are probably some big moves that have to go through before everything else - Cahill from Bolton appears to be one of them, and Birmingham signing half the Premier League benchwarmers.