If we are going to continue supporting the SCH

If,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(and i personally hope we are ),,,,, wer'e going to continue our support of the SCH,,,what's your opinions of our fantastic fans doing something like this

This is part of a charity drive for local childrens hospitals etc in Alberta,Canada,,,ok these bears flew after the 1st goal scored,holding up the game for 4o mins,lmfao,,,,,but if someone involved with the club,,(perhaps Mr Fatty Bear himself,,, rolleyes.gif ) could devise a way,,perhaps a half time teddy throw,,or pre match throw,,,,,(i just know the punchlines to that comment will fly in ) this could become a great way of generating publicity,sense of good will from our great fans and fun for the kids,,lol,,

This is the first time i have attempted to start a thread,,i hope iv'e done it correctly,,, blink.gif

amazing, but isn't that just a waste of bears

The bears / stuffed toys are all given to needy kids in homes or local hospitals,,,,,,, over 23,000 stuffed toys were thrown onto the ice,great publicty for the team and all for a good cause,,,,,,,well,,, IMO anyway rolleyes.gif

If,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(and i personally hope we are ),,,,, wer'e going to continue our support of the SCH,,,what's your opinions of our fantastic fans doing something like this

This is part of a charity drive for local childrens hospitals etc in Alberta,Canada,,,ok these bears flew after the 1st goal scored,holding up the game for 4o mins,lmfao,,,,,but if someone involved with the club,,(perhaps Mr Fatty Bear himself,,, rolleyes.gif ) could devise a way,,perhaps a half time teddy throw,,or pre match throw,,,,,(i just know the punchlines to that comment will fly in ) this could become a great way of generating publicity,sense of good will from our great fans and fun for the kids,,lol,,

This is the first time i have attempted to start a thread,,i hope iv'e done it correctly,,, blink.gif

Great idea and lets have a competition to name the bear, i'll have first go witH " CHUCK" the Bear :rolleyes: