FAO Asteener

Guest duediligence

Guest duediligence

Ages ago you wrote a thread that made me cry but how can i find it?

The one with crisp packets on the pitch, something about Johnson looking deep into his heart etc. It was ace but i cant find it.

Any ideas?

Ages ago you wrote a thread that made me cry but how can i find it?

The one with crisp packets on the pitch, something about Johnson looking deep into his heart etc. It was ace but i cant find it.

Any ideas?

while were at it can we have t'was the poo before xmass again too, i rumbleing loved that

Hey diddle diddle

Bobby G's on the fiddle

Eating a hot mince pie

tWas the poo before Christmas

Irvine had a wish list

With the price for Messi too high

JJ kicked a crisp wrapper

But Potter kicked it crapper

As Teale spurted down the wing

The boys were in pink

It was causing a stink

With Sedgewick up Tommy Spurr's ring

None whatsoever mate...i can't get a search history up...it simply says "error I do not have permission to search the system"...dunno if any mods could help...

mate how can you not save these things with the ammount of effor you put in to them? you going to have to start saving them surely now thre is still demand ;)

mate how can you not save these things with the ammount of effor you put in to them? you going to have to start saving them surely now thre is still demand ;)

Honestly mate..I doubt there is much demand outside a Wednesday website..I mean if for instance they were about Norwich City you'de all be marchin' on me house with the burnin' torches...and they are mostly all on here somewhere or other..its just the "search facility" is what New Scotland yard is to Mr Hulleys satnav

Honestly mate..I doubt there is much demand outside a Wednesday website..I mean if for instance they were about Norwich City you'de all be marchin' on me house with the burnin' torches...and they are mostly all on here somewhere or other..its just the "search facility" is what New Scotland yard is to Mr Hulleys satnav

There are more than enough wednesdayites to warrrent the keeping of them, you should get together with some of the other literate and clever owls and publish a xmass special fansine type thing every year i'd buy one for sure, in fact i'd by one every sat!!!