50 Left

Guest intercity0wl

Actually, I'll watch the box from the comfort of my own bed. Paying and travelling to watch us get outplayed by part-timers isn't how I want to spend any part of this weekend, thanks.

This would easily have been a sell out in a matter of hours if we played decent football.

As it is people are scared of a shock and rightly so imo, also the fact it is on tv wont have people rushing to get tickets based off performances.

We'll be there but we fear the worst thanks to this clown lol

The last time I actually went to a game 'like this' was at Gillingham away in the FA Cup, Danny Wilson was the manager. We were still in the Premiership and I think they were in the old 3rd Division. It was standing only in the away end and I took my son, I think he'd be about 14. I think we sold all our tickets - a lot had travelled.

From memory, we took the lead and we went onto lose 3-1(?). We were awful.

Long drive home and I heard Danny Wilson on the radio complimenting them on their victory etc, etc - all very Irvinesque. No apology or anger from Danny.

I was bloody furious.

I knew then that the game was up and we would get relegated that season.

Sunday has the same feel for me, unfortunately.

Hats off to all those who are going.

when the tickets eventually turned up from Southport, they had sent more that they said by approx 70, we therefore took the decision to offer them for sale rather than just return them.

If you are unable to collect them, if you call or email the ticket office, we may be able to allow you to collect them from the ground, but not sure what we can arrange due to them not being used to such large crowds

Caz

we have 1300 tickets in total, due to the internet being down sales are slow, maybe with general sale tomorrow we will get rid of the balance, however any left will just be returned

Caz