Just got back

Just got back to London, and even the pouring rain isn't dampening my spirits...

Shaky start and they created a fair few chances in the first half, but we eventually began to come into it after the first half-hour. Much, much better in the second half. I thought pretty much the whole team played well, although Heffernan just looked too slow and Morrison couldn't seem to ever get away from his markers. Great strike from Tudgay, and I liked the way Mellor chased their keeper down a few times and forced him to fluff his clearances. My heart sank when hey announced a minimum of six minutes' injury time, but I reckon the coke injury was at least four minutes, plus the goal and the red card, so it probably was about right...and it gave us time to blag the second...

According to the BBC stats, they had nine shots on target and nine shots off target. Maybe my memory's a little foggy, but I can't remember them having anywhere near nine shots on target. I can only remember Weaver having to make a couple of saves, the most important being the one right at the start that he punched out.

Get in there lads, get in there!!!'

We were dreadful for the first 30mins.

Superb goal by Tudgay and a nice finish from Potter too.

Miller was perhaps MOTM and it was great to see his passion at the end. Although Tudgay went straight down te tunnel - what's up with him.

Hopefully this will restart our season.

i agree....i think miller always gives 100%