Just got back

Guest barrowowl

Quite a few emoty seats

Well quite a few of us didnt get in till after kick off....when I did I was in the bottom right corner as you look at the photo and I can assure there were very few empty seats with people stood in the gangways.

Oh and I have officially 'just got back'......non of this in a bar down the road malarky

.I agree with what’s been said, Miller was superb, he had some bite in the tackle, would much rather see him in the middle though. Different team in the second half compared to the long ball poo in the first.

Anyone see Lee Hughes and Beevers going at it whilst Coke was down? Hughes had the right arse and Beevers was pretty much just ignoring him but kept dropping in the odd comment. At the final whistle Hughes was gesturing that he'd see Beevers in the tunnel. What a tail

Great following by Wednesday, it was absolute carnage after Tudgays goal.

Guest barrowowl

Loved it today.

Atmosphere incredible at the end.

It was like we'd won the champions league or something.

Miller and Tudgay were fantastic

Days like today are what supporting Wednesday are all about

Just got in, absolutely smashed of me boobies... great day out..... got to Peterborough station early doors, see a lad in a Wednesday shirt, got chatting and turned out to be Pompy Owl off here... spent all day in boozer and at game with me and my mate. Thats what i love about Wednesday, one big family, dont know each other from Adam but share one love. My view on game... poo poo 1st half and good 2nd.. thats it. Great goal from Tudders, always thought we'd hang on, Potters goal just made it all the better... UTO

Poor game, poor team, but 3 points. Anyone thinking otherwise is in denial. Miller is a class act though.

Fantastic support, as always. If we were ever successful, I dread to think how many we would take away.