Any Protests Hapening At Present?

Has it worked?

No don't think hes bothered by it. I just got onto his neighbours wall and caught a glimpse through his bedroom window, he's in there now buggering his wife up the brown 'un', tonights result has clearly not stopped big Al from performing, plus his wifes abit of a milf, certainly was good viewing, better than being at hillsborough.

No don't think hes bothered by it. I just got onto his neighbours wall and caught a glimpse through his bedroom window, he's in there now buggering his wife up the brown 'un', tonights result has clearly not stopped big Al from performing, plus his wifes abit of a milf, certainly was good viewing, better than being at hillsborough.

He probably was after the pink un but flippinghoofed it over the top

Edited by BigDave

Guest Sheff Owl

That's too attacking for Alan.

Typical Owls Talk these days, by asking a quite simple and pertinent question but some people on here feel too above those asking these questions, to answer with anything but poo .

Some things will never change.

Ask a Question = Give an answer relating to the question...

mad.gif

Did you want to ask a few more questions about Teale's Bentley?

Did you want to ask a few more questions about Teale's Bentley?

laugh.gif Yet another irrelevant reply and one of which shows a lot of the fans on here, seem to tar nearly everybody who posts here with the same brush as the thankfully minimal % of muppets.

F.Y.I. I'm living down in South Wales now, cannot get to games at present due to building an extension for my 9 month old son to have his own bedroom etc. Hence it was a genuine question due to not being at the game, and purely out of interest ffs!

Also F.Y.I. What a player at this club does with his finances accrued when playing previously elsewhere is nothing to do with me and I couldn't give a throw if it was a robin reliant or his current choice. That is a completely separate topic that can never be agreed on as things stand, regarding the silly money in today's game where players wages are concerned. Politics that will never get sorted until over a dozen Premier, Championship and a few League 1 larger clubs go in to complete oblivion and never return through any means.

Why I have to explain myself and my motives for asking what I still believe was a pertinent question for somebody who couldn't make the game, due to the above reasons is beyond me. mad.gif

Edited by robster_owl

FYI

no one asked you for this unsolicited information about yourself.

Nobody asked you to be a clear obnoxious c4nt either! It's obnoxious idiots like yourself, who make normal posters feel they HAVE TO explain a situation, as no normal person likes to feel others don't understand why they do or say what they do about SWFC!

Nobody asked you to be a clear obnoxious c4nt either! It's obnoxious idiots like yourself, who make normal posters feel they HAVE TO explain a situation, as no normal person likes to feel others don't understand why they do or say what they do about SWFC!

deep breaths mate!

deep breaths mate!

Soz, it just irritates me that the obnoxious posters on here, de value the good that this kind of site brings to the SWFC community / family. All well and good people trying to be sarcastic, without looking at the underlying facts.

Anyway, I rarely post on here due to this very reason and reckon I shall just stay with reading to keep up on the gossip and thoughts etc.