Please tell me i'm wrong

We need to sell 16,500 season tickets to ensure a footballing budget of £6.6m for the 2010/11 season.

For 2009/10 we've had a similar budget.

So to MAINTAIN (not improve on) our current budget, we need to sell 2,000 MORE season tickets than we did last year.

Please tell me I've got it drastically wrong and tell me the correct figures, because if it's right, and only sell 7/8k ST's as we're on course to do, that probably means when the out of contract players leave in the summer we can't replace any of them because we'd still be over budget, and we'd probably need to sell Grant/Tudgay/Johnson just to break even (again without replacing them).

Having this squad in League One scares me - we could freefall through the divisions and be in the Conference before you can say cretin.

GK - O'Donnell

RB - Buxton

CB - Purse

CB - Beevers

LB - Spurr

RM - Miller

CM - O'Connor

CM - Potter

LM - Gray

CF - Modest

CF - Boden

S1 - Hinds

S2 - Jameson

S3 - Wragg

S4 - Palmer

S5 - McAllister

S6 - Oliver

S7 - Hall

Edited by KivoOwl

We need to sell 16,500 season tickets to ensure a footballing budget of £6.6m for the 2010/11 season.

For 2009/10 we've had a similar budget.

So to MAINTAIN (not improve on) our current budget, we need to sell 2,000 MORE season tickets than we did last year.

Please tell me I've got it drastically wrong and tell me the correct figures, because if it's right, and only sell 7/8k ST's as we're on course to do, that probably means when the out of contract players leave in the summer we can't replace any of them because we'd still be over budget, and we'd probably need to sell Grant/Tudgay/Johnson just to break even (again without replacing them).

Having this squad in League One scares me - we could freefall through the divisions and be in the Conference before you can say cretin.

GK - O'Donnell

RB - Buxton

CB - Purse

CB - Beevers

LB - Spurr

RM - Miller

CM - O'Connor

CM - Potter

LM - Gray

CF - Modest

CF - Boden

S1 - Hinds