I love my football club

Guest Gornaldo

Guest Gornaldo

Christ. That hurt.

I've tried posting this thread 3 times now but I am actually lost for words.

Today has cost me in excess of £100. I'm on the way home on the train now and I feel heartbroken, angry, upset.

The ONE F*CKING THING I wanted today was for the players to match our efforts of a round trip to Reading to watch 90 minutes of football. They SEVERELY dissapointed me. I was literally WILLING us to put a few heavy tackles in in the first 10 minutes, but nothing. Nolan threw a few tackles in, but apart from that, I knew the writing was on the wall.

5-0. 5-0. 5-0. 5-0. Five Bloody Nil. In a 6 pointer.

And here I sit wondering why I paid 25 quid for a ticket, 15 quid for a return train journey, 50 quid on beer and food, 5 quid on a bus ticket. Well I know why. I put the EFFORT in, WE put the EFFORT in to watch our beloved team.

YET we're the ones who are being told to stop the negativity. To buy our season tickets early.

Why don't the PLAYERS match our effort for once? Why don't THEY. Get a grilling? There wasn't an OUNCE of determination, battle, grit or resistance out there. Why? WHY?

I won't be buying a season ticket this season because I live in London. But I've spent more than enough money this season to warrant me a point of view.

And if, Lee, you really think the 16,500 target is reachable, then you've got your head firmly in the sand.

We were a disgrace today, an absolute disgrace.

Yet we're the ones who suffer.

I love my football club. And I'll be FIGHTING until May to help keep this football club afloat.

But right here, right now - it really f*cking hurts.

I hope the players got a slaughtering at the end of the game.

Heartless.

Guest Gornaldo

Christ. That hurt.

I've tried posting this thread 3 times now but I am actually lost for words.

Today has cost me in excess of £100. I'm on the way home on the train now and I feel heartbroken, angry, upset.

The ONE F*CKING THING I wanted today was for the players to match our efforts of a round trip to Reading to watch 90 minutes of football. They SEVERELY dissapointed me. I was literally WILLING us to put a few heavy tackles in in the first 10 minutes, but nothing. Nolan threw a few tackles in, but apart from that, I knew the writing was on the wall.

5-0. 5-0. 5-0. 5-0. Five Bloody Nil. In a 6 pointer.

And here I sit wondering why I paid 25 quid for a ticket, 15 quid for a return train journey, 50 quid on beer and food, 5 quid on a bus ticket. Well I know why. I put the EFFORT in, WE put the EFFORT in to watch our beloved team.

YET we're the ones who are being told to stop the negativity. To buy our season tickets early.

Why don't the PLAYERS match our effort for once? Why don't THEY. Get a grilling? There wasn't an OUNCE of determination, battle, grit or resistance out there. Why? WHY?

I won't be buying a season ticket this season because I live in London. But I've spent more than enough money this season to warrant me a point of view.

And if, Lee, you really think the 16,500 target is reachable, then you've got your head firmly in the sand.

We were a disgrace today, an absolute disgrace.

Yet we're the ones who suffer.

I love my football club. And I'll be FIGHTING until May to help keep this football club afloat.

But right here, right now - it really f*cking hurts.

I hope the players got a slaughtering at the end of the game.

Heartless.

If the Mrs made me feel like this every week it would probably

end in divorce. It could be time for me & Wednesday too have

a trial separation in May.

I am the same dude.

Season ticket for the past million years and this season is catching up on me. I didnt go today and i feel for you going, i am sorry about that mate. I am getting older and other things become priority when its not fun anymore. After the Ipswich game i realised that half the players dont care but i did. I had a terrible day, it was disgraceful and boring. Thats the main thing for me, how boring it was to watch Wednesday. I could see anything but a long punt up front and Varney and Tudgay trying to make scraps against 6ft 4 inch defenders. I assume today was worse.

I sit in the south stand and my season ticket is £500 and i dont enjoy it that much anymore. Is it really worth it when the product is soul destroying. My Saturday's are ruined because of a bunch of overpaid arrogant idiots.

I am questioning next season to be honest. This was suppose to be a better season, more quality, more passion, more fight and a chance to make it into the play off's. Instead we are holding on to any chance of staying up due to us being in a league of 5-6 extremely poor teams. We should be dead and buried now but lucky we arent.

We wont stay up though. There is nobody with an ouce of passion in that team, especially now Purse is out. He was dogshit for months of the season but his form recently and his passion has been missing from the team recently.

I know i am ranting but i am sick of this poo poo and i am seriously considering not renewing next season. The whole concept of wasting hours of my day and ruining my weekend is boring right now. Maybe i would be better not witnessesing this dog poo poo.

One thing that really hurts me is the fact i thought that fabulous day in cardiff was the start of us rising back up again, it may have taken us 10 years but we could look back and say that was the turning point, if we go down that day will count for nothing and we will be back to square one again, today i felt frustrated for the first goal but still felt excited we could get back into it, the second left me sad, gutted annoyed and fuming. I am annoyed. so so annoyed