Swansea away

Guest Walkley_Owl

Guest Walkley_Owl

with it being a bit of a bottom to get to and being expensive on the train we're running a mini-bus for this one rather than the Reading game, there are two pick ups, one in Wakefield and one in Sheffield 7/7.30am respectively, we may add another if needs be to help people out, we have been quoted £550 for a 24 seater and currently have 17 people booked on, if we fill the bus the cost is £23 p/m.

Let me know if you are interested

with it being a bit of a bottom to get to and being expensive on the train we're running a mini-bus for this one rather than the Reading game, there are two pick ups, one in Wakefield and one in Sheffield 7/7.30am respectively, we may add another if needs be to help people out, we have been quoted £550 for a 24 seater and currently have 17 people booked on, if we fill the bus the cost is £23 p/m.

Let me know if you are interested

Becareful. Went last year. Didn't witness any violence but heard some fans had bother. Found the ground to be a tidy, atmospheric and not at all like the moern flat pack style souless ground.

Guest Walkley_Owl

Yeah we went last year by minibus, had a few beers outside Swansea, no trouble beforehand just a little bit of crap after

I'll be going to the match but will be staying in Cardiff that weekend.

Many geeks going down for this?

Living in Cardiff a big yes for me, This is one game I would really really like to win a bit more then most, good acoustics for a new stadium, lets get the away end sold out, 3,000 owls fans there would be great!