South Stand Bars

Guest singingtheblues

Guest singingtheblues

Lots of things didn't happen today which we were lead to believe would.

It's spin at Hillsborough these days!

Weren't they supposed to stay open after the game? Cos they weren't :-(

Bars are a shambles. Why do they have to wait for orders before pulling the drinks?Why not have pints pre-pulled. With one person just pulling pints and others taking the money it would be quick and simple. Result=very fast moving queues and more sold. Many's the time I fancy a half-time pint but can't face the queue or missing the last and first 5 minutes of each half.

Guest hayhurst

I think there is an answer to that question in this section if you can be bothered to trawl through it.Anyway it was something along the lines of people rejecting pints that they didn't see being poured.I got a couple of drinks on the south on Saturday before kick off. There was one lady taking my money and another pouring the drinks. Thought the queue moved more quickly than in the past. Second drink I got from a bar further from the entrance and there was no queue at 2:45. Pretty good if you ask me at least before kick off.

It was Very Very slow last night.We wanted a pint at half time but couldnt be bothered to wait.If the problem is that people need to see their pint being poured and this is causing Q's...have a bar that does that for you and the rest are 'pre-poured' bars. Sorted!Apparantly at the arena when the darts was on, someone took your cash and then someone else gave you a pint(s) from a shelf full of pre-poured pints. There was a Q but it went down very quickly.

Guest marcovanwednesdayfan

Has to be a solution to this.We want to buy beer, the club want to sell us beer, half time lasts the same amount of time every week.If we can't sort this, then I'd give up.

what would you say to the fans that refuse to drink a pre poured pint because they want a 'fresh one'?