Sick to death

Twice today I've spent 20+ minutes on the phone to the Superstore. Been held in a queue which is fair enough but at each point I've got to number 1 in the queue a message has said the Superstore is busy and to call back later before promptly cutting me off. Thanks a bunch!I'm now at the end of my teather after this and the debacle I had with a ground tour I arranged the other week as a present being cancelled as the guy supposedly doing it had gone home without telling anyone.Get your act together guys and quickly!

Twice today I've spent 20+ minutes on the phone to the Superstore. Been held in a queue which is fair enough but at each point I've got to number 1 in the queue a message has said the Superstore is busy and to call back later before promptly cutting me off. Thanks a bunch!I'm now at the end of my teather after this and the debacle I had with a ground tour I arranged the other week as a present being cancelled as the guy supposedly doing it had gone home without telling anyone.Get your act together guys and quickly!

They won't listen you know.. :blush: Forward together my arse.. :ph34r: