Brighton v Charlton

Guest JonR

Guest Saturday Owl

Definitely a draw, if Charlton win there two points clear of us, if Brighton in their 6 points clear of us.

Both are too inconsistent to mount a massive promotion push, once we get a few new signings in we should take the league by the scruff of it's neck.

Guest Saturday Owl

A draw is obviously best for us. I really don't care for either of these teams for the simple reason their fans are cocky fookers and think they're bigger and better than us.

Brighton are pathetic and I can't wait to stand in their pathetic little stadium.

Charlton are smaller than us and always have been, they have a poor fan base and haven't really won anything in their premiership stay.

The only decent thing about Charlton is their traditional stadium, but it's 3/4 empty week in week out.

Guest Distraught!

A draw is obviously best for us. I really don't care for either of these teams for the simple reason their fans are cocky fookers and think they're bigger and better than us.

Now that's just being fookin' cocky, thinking they are bigger and better than us!

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Definitely a draw, if Charlton win there two points clear of us, if Brighton in their 6 points clear of us.

Both are too inconsistent to mount a massive promotion push, once we get a few new signings in we should take the league by the scruff of it's neck.

Draw would be the best option, although charlton still have to play huddersfield or somebody like that, then us at the end of January, so a charlton win wouldnt be too bad as long as we beat them.

A lot of teams around us have to play each other soon, and if the results keep going well for us, and we beat huddersfield and charlton, we could be sitting pretty after all.

A lot of ifs and buts, but my New year resolution is to be more optimistic and moan less about wednesday :biggrin: bring it on!!

Guest Saturday Owl

As opposed to our full houses?

But our ground is much bigger than there's to be fair. There average is 14,000 I think.

Our ground holds 40,000 and last time we were in this league we were getting 23k+ week in week out.

But our ground is much bigger than there's to be fair. There average is 14,000 I think.

Our ground holds 40,000 and last time we were in this league we were getting 23k+ week in week out.

Fair do's, I just think we are the last fans that should be having a pop at other's for having empty seats.

Guest Distraught!

Hmmm...

I'd rather Brighton win I think.

I don't really give a flip if they finish 20 points ahead of us so long as we finish 2nd.

Nope!

It would be better to keep the whole thing tight so that both automatic promotion positions were within touching distance. A little run of three consecutive victories could easily take us clear at the top.

Fair do's, I just think we are the last fans that should be having a pop at other's for having empty seats.

Thats true, a fair point.

But i reckon some clubs who'd been through the sh!t we have for the last 10+ years, would have far more empty spaces than we have.

The wednesdayites loyalty is pretty admirable on the whole.

Thats true, a fair point.

But i reckon some clubs who'd been through the sh!t we have for the last 10+ years, would have far more empty spaces than we have.

The wednesdayites loyalty is pretty admirable on the whole.

True and hopefully all that sh!t is behind us now. Let the good times roll.........

How can you compare what they are getting NOW with what we were getting 5 YEARS AGO?

To make your arguement hold any weight either compare us with them 5 years ago or us with them now. If it is based on % of ground full now then you may find your arguement invalid. (I dont know the stats btw!)

In terms of the question posed by the OP, a draw would be best for us surely?