Isn't it great to have so many players capable of doing something special and creating a bit of magic on the pitch. So often in this league games are either decided by mistakes or a touch of individual brilliance. I can't remember for the past 15 years having hardly any players able to unlock defences or produce when it matters.

I'm not saying we have a team full of world beaters by any stretch but it's just a great feeling. We have already scored a few special goals this season and I have no doubt there will be several more. Despite the obvious weaknesses of some of these players the ability to be a match winner is invaluable.

Without wanting this to turn into a ticket price thread, special moments and individual skill are what the fans pay to see and can be worth the admission fee alone. Long may it continue.

Great point. Since we returned to the Championship, we seem to have had one or two players at a time capable of producing something from nothing and swinging a game in our favour regardless of the team's overall performance: the likes of JJ, Antonio, Wickham and Maguire all had the potential to win us points in the blink of an eye, but more often than not we were pinning our hopes on one individual player.

Now, however, we have Matias, McGugan, Forestieri, Wallace, Sougou, Bannan and a revitalised Lee who all seem capable of that moment of quality which will unlock a defence and turn a game in our favour. The threats are more evenly spread throughout our squad, making us a much more dangerous prospect and more difficult to contain.

Saturday was a prime example of this: our performance had been dominant without really threatening, then one back heel from Forestieri puts Lee clear and we go into the break with a lead to defend. Similarly, when we broke in the final minute, I actually expected McGugan to hit the target from the edge of the centre circle, whereas the cries of 'shooooooooot!' when similar situations arose in years gone by were only half serious.

"Now, however, we have Matias, McGugan, Forestieri, Wallace, Sougou, Bannan and a revitalised Lee who all seem capable of that moment of quality which will unlock a defence and turn a game in our favour. The threats are more evenly spread throughout our squad, making us a much more dangerous prospect and more difficult to contain."

I really hope that's the case throughout the season. In many a season we've struggled for creativity, looks like we're addressing it now. All those players want the ball on the floor too, as per our new style.