If you had zero budget

Away from home fine.

At home - Semedo wouldn't play.  I'd encourage Palmer and Helan to start overlapping slightly more.  I'd have the wingers take the ball forward and get crosses/through balls in and not check inside all the time and kill attacks.  I'd have Lee as the lynchpin - he needs to dictate play again and have the freedom to go fetch the ball and orchestrate play, and have players moving for him again.  May on the last shoulder of the defender making the runs we've seen him doing.  Nuhiu dropping into the hole slightly to receive the ball to feet from our midfielders, who at tempo would start making runs further up the pitch to give him an option.

Basically, some attacking intent, and tempo.  Players are so shackled to the defensive system at present that its no surprise whatsoever we're creating bugger all.

Edited by blueandwhitematt

I would do exactly what SG has done and will hopefully keep on doing, that is to organise a poor squad of players and make them difficult to beat. At that point I would then present MM with a request for loan players in January to keep us in this division. MM will put some additional funds in to safeguard his investment.

Football is boringly simple now its all about money. 

I would put teams on the back foot at home. None of this 20 passes in defence before being closed down to the point of the keeper looping it Nuhiu with no one stood around him. I'd get players high up the pitch and knock it long into Nuhiu then get players around him and the defence higher. Play to your strengths.

Also if you we are in wide areas in line with the penalty box we cross it. None of this Maghoma or Maguire stuff of coming inside and trying to walk it in. Just whip it in.