PLEASE READ - Full set of Trevs prints FOR SALE

Guest Deleted member

Hey Grandad,

Being an Ebay veteran (I have run my business on there for 12 years), change your description!

If someone on here wins, they will know what they are getting BUT if someone who you don't know wins they may think they are getting 300 prints:

"A full set of prints by local artist Trevor Mansell - all signed - and all a limited edition run of 300 prints."

Whilst this makes sense to me and you, there are tonnes of idiots who will think they are getting 300 prints, trust me! Also put "Charity Auction" in the title, it will attract more interest and bids!

Guest Deleted member

Hey Grandad,

Being an Ebay veteran (I have run my business on there for 12 years), change your description!

If someone on here wins, they will know what they are getting BUT if someone who you don't know wins they may think they are getting 300 prints:

"A full set of prints by local artist Trevor Mansell - all signed - and all a limited edition run of 300 prints."

Whilst this makes sense to me and you, there are tonnes of idiots who will think they are getting 300 prints, trust me! Also put "Charity Auction" in the title, it will attract more interest and bids!

Thanks for the feedback Wayne - it wouldnt let me change the title - and only allowed me to add text as a revision - not edit the description.

But as has been said - great feedback thanks