Madine Booking

Guest keyser soze

Isn't that Madine's 9th booking? One more and its 2 games off for him. Best get em out of the way before play offs (assuming the worst)

Promble is, I can't see which 2 games you'd tactically take him out for. Oldham and Colchester?

just going to say the same, it could be a blessing in disguise, Rob Jones has put in some brilliant shifts this season but against Huddersfield he struggled against Rhodes and was at fault for a couple of the goals.

My other worry for next week is Bywaters inability to command his six yard box and poor decision making at crosses and bouncing balls, we have got away with a few lately but will be punished if we do the same next week.

Still I think we have the attacking game to unlock them and if we get an early goal we could go on to get the result of the season, a few stiff tackles on Rhodes wouldnt go amiss either if we may have to play them again at Wembley.

madine was stupid and picked up an unecessary booking, which cost him ealier in the season - but that appears to be his character so we live with it.

I would hope wednesday appeal Lines booking and get it wiped off

Isn't that Madine's 9th booking? One more and its 2 games off for him. Best get em out of the way before play offs (assuming the worst)

Promble is, I can't see which 2 games you'd tactically take him out for. Oldham and Colchester?

I`m pretty sure that bookings after March 31st don`t count for suspensions. If our game had been today, Rob Jones wouldn`t get a ban.

Guest keyser soze

I`m pretty sure that bookings after March 31st don`t count for suspensions. If our game had been today, Rob Jones wouldn`t get a ban.

If this is the case, I'm a very relieved man!

Absolutely vital to our promo push

madine was stupid and picked up an unecessary booking, which cost him ealier in the season - but that appears to be his character so we live with it.

I would hope wednesday appeal Lines booking and get it wiped off

not 100% sure but i don't think you can appeal against bookings

Guest keyser soze

Can't appeal bookings. Ref can rescind them tho. Can't imagine that clown would accept he made a mistake tho