A Ticket Office That Sells Tickets Over The Phone Or By Fax

Yet again my attempt to purchase tickets after speaking to a member of the ticket office staff came to nil...

The fact that for a number of years now I have been able to phone up, check seat availability and then order/pay (more recently by fax), but now it is not possible, despite being told only a few weeks ago it was - by them.

Despite the fact that Ticketmaster have an uncanny knack of cocking-up any orders, the last couple of issues being not sending out by an agreed date before I went away and then not sending the tickets to Molineux after convincing me that they would indeed do that, only to get there on way back from Dorset to find the tickets were not at Wolves, but sat on my doormat.

After that debacle, I was told by the Ticket Office Manager that I would be able to order by fax in future.

Was on the phone this morning going through various details relating to identity, address blah, blah, blah... thinking we were going to get a result, only for what may as well have been a 'p1ss-off and buy your tickets at Ticketmaster' response after fannying me about on the phone for five minutes.

I don't want to buy my tickets through Ticketmaster, I want to buy them from my club after talking to someone at my club (if they sounded remotely interested, that would help too...).

Can we please have a ticket office that sells tickets to its' fans, irrespective of where they live and how they want to do it, please...?

:mad:

PM me owl33 and I'll get them for you. I've got 2 for the pigs came so I think (?) I can get 2 more.

Thanks mate, but I'm fine for tickets, it was just a rant...

This whole business of not being able to talk to the ticket office about tickets just wee wees me off. Phoned ticketmaster and they can't talk to me about tickets other than the ones showing as best available.

I don't want to sit on row flipping2 and why are they better than row 45 or 38 that I know are available...?

Then talk to ticket office again who tell me what are available and that ticketmaster CAN look at alternatives...?

Why not stop wasting every fookers time and sell me some spunking tickets...?

Not difficult is it?

Then they wonder why people don't go. This will be a £150 plus touch for me, probably more if we have tea on way home. Makes you wonder!

Yes I should have booked earlier, but just winds me up that you can't have a conversation with anybody half intelligent and that they are happy to waste your time and theirs telling you why they can't do this and that and the other, but don't have half that time to sell the poxy tickets in the first place.

Anyway have got 4 tickets now...

RANT OVER

Slightly off subject but someone told me they were in the ticket office a few days after the Burnley game and someone was in the queue wanting to buy 4 or 6 (can't remember which) season tickets and had the cash in their hands to pay for them and accepted they had missed the Burnley game but were still happy to pay the full price.

The clubs response was 'We can't sell them you'

w.t.f A club 27M+ in debt and turning down £1,000 from a paying customer :blink: