OWLS in TURKIYE

Guest burome

i don't care, i like to watch football at all levels. Hows it going mate

not follow yet.but they r in local league.bodrum municipalty make financial help to team.has got 1 level for poressional league.first they promoted super local league.then go to play offs.i hope they promote the professional league

not follow yet.but they r in local league.bodrum municipalty make financial help to team.has got 1 level for poressional league.first they promoted super local league.then go to play offs.i hope they promote the professional league

Hi Omer you seem like a top bloke, can't wait to meet you. When are you likely to be over again to the U.K. Did you know that the oldest football club in the world is from sheffield. did you know that the second oldest, who play on the oldest football pitch in the world is also from sheffield

the I.D. is all yours. now is the apt. available circa 24th oct , if so where can i get a cheap flight and transfer

Thanks for that. I'll have to check re apart. We're going back for a week on 6 Oct, and after that we usually let it out until April or May, but I will check. We have a good local taxi firm which does a return trip from Bodrum airport for 60 Euros, which believe me is dirt cheap, compared to others (until the last fortnight when the pound plummetted), but you'll not get cheap flights to Turkey. We paid £220.00 each when we went in June, and marginally less this time. The only thing to do really, is to get on the internet and check out flights. I think they're all struggling at the moment though. My sister was going from Donny next week, but the company have brought the flight forward by a day, and told her she's now flying from Humberside. We're waiting to see what stunts they pull on us before 6 October.

Hi Omer you seem like a top bloke, can't wait to meet you. When are you likely to be over again to the U.K. Did you know that the oldest football club in the world is from sheffield. did you know that the second oldest, who play on the oldest football pitch in the world is also from sheffield

yes i know sheffield fc hallam fc why u asked that?

just to make sure the world knows where the beautiful game came from, as you do.

thnx mate.i wanna ask somethin i know not interested this topic but im curious about that.i know most british hate us(without owls mate) especially young peoples who are in the firm or casuals.wat is the reason?(hint:i know owls like us :biggrin: )

thnx mate.i wanna ask somethin i know not interested this topic but im curious about that.i know most british hate us(without owls mate) especially young peoples who are in the firm or casuals.wat is the reason?(hint:i know owls like us :biggrin: )

List of reasons, pick any one

a. because your better looking.

b. because you make better kebabs.

c. because you have no sense of humour.

d. because brits hate everyone, including themselves.

e. because you keep asking silly questions.

d. because its what the world expects

e. because we have to pay a fortune to fly to your place to get the sun.

the list goes on, but enough for now :biggrin:

you forgot to mention the knives!!

I don't like to mention anything to do with blades [there you go now i feel sick] but feel free to add to the list if you must :ph34r:

the guy asked a question and you answered with a load irrelevant poo !

I love the turks. I attended a wedding on a boat on the bosphorus last year where my best mate married a turkish girl. and he had to become muslim for the privilege (which was not too difficult I may add!).. 9 or 10 of us spent a week there and they were most hospitable and so were all the turks we met. I aint got a bad word to say about them.

My making a comment was mearly the fact that you totally ignored the reason english football supporters dont like turkish people which was what the guy was asking.

the guy asked a question and you answered with a load irrelevant poo !

I love the turks. I attended a wedding on a boat on the bosphorus last year where my best mate married a turkish girl. and he had to become muslim for the privilege (which was not too difficult I may add!).. 9 or 10 of us spent a week there and they were most hospitable and so were all the turks we met. I aint got a bad word to say about them.

My making a comment was mearly the fact that you totally ignored the reason english football supporters dont like turkish people which was what the guy was asking.

So where are you going with this you purile lump of poo , its got jack to do with you how i answer a post aimed at me, but if you noticed Burome smiled at the question and i smiled back with the answer. Seems like its not the turkish who have no sense of humour but thick headed " butterinerrers " like you. Just because you've been on a boat and your buddy married a nice tukish girl does not make you an expert on all things turkish so crawl back under the stone from which you came and when you find your sense of humour come back and say sorry. :biggrin: lots of love and kisses, all the best,sweet dreams

Edited by nunbarrtowls

So where are you going with this you purile lump of poo , its got jack to do with you how i answer a post aimed at me, but if you noticed Burome smiled at the question and i smiled back with the answer. Seems like its not the turkish who have no sense of humour but thick headed " butterinerrers " like you. Just because you've been on a boat and your buddy married a nice tukish girl does not make you an expert on all things turkish so crawl back under the stone from which you came and when you find your sense of humour come back and say sorry. :biggrin: lots of love and kisses, all the best,sweet dreams

sorry :biggrin:

ps what is a "butterineerer"? :huh:

mate thanx for ur comment dont worry we love u too :laugh:

Hi mates im from ankara(in turkiye).im fan of OWLS IN 1991.I hope all u accept me as a brother who lives in ankara.My name is Omer.After today i will follow this site and i will try to be a good owls fan

Hello burome,

Welcome - Im half Turkish and am catching up with family in Istanbul in a couple of weeks time. i also have family in Ankara and have been a couple of times. Got to say that I love the sheer noise and passion at Turkish matches - its like no where else, (even more intense than the much hyped Anfield roar on famous 'Europoean nights') and an experience not to be missed. I'll be closely watching the Fenerbahce match tonight.