OWLS in TURKIYE

Guest burome

Hi mates im from ankara(in turkiye).im fan of OWLS IN 1991.I hope all u accept me as a brother who lives in ankara.My name is Omer.After today i will follow this site and i will try to be a good owls fan

Hi mates im from ankara(in turkiye).im fan of OWLS IN 1991.I hope all u accept me as a brother who lives in ankara.My name is Omer.After today i will follow this site and i will try to be a good owls fan

Welcome to the site Omer, hope you have many hours of fun on this site and hope you make many new friends. Have you ever been to hillsborough or do you hope to come over some time in the future

Wish you all the best and hope to hear from you soon

Welcome to the site Omer, hope you have many hours of fun on this site and hope you make many new friends. Have you ever been to hillsborough or do you hope to come over some time in the future

Wish you all the best and hope to hear from you soon

thnx ur acceptation and ur good wishes.well i have been hillsborough many times (8 or 9)since 1990.sometimes i go to london for my job and when i get a chance (without my work)i travel to sheffield for match.but i didnt know any owls now i have a lot of owls friends.im sure when i come hillsborough i never be alone.i will come there again.

thnx ur acceptation and ur good wishes.well i have been hillsborough many times (8 or 9)since 1990.sometimes i go to london for my job and when i get a chance (without my work)i travel to sheffield for match.but i didnt know any owls now i have a lot of owls friends.im sure when i come hillsborough i never be alone.i will come there again.

you should get in touch with Wolfmanjack on owlstalk he takes holidays in turkey,in Bodrum i think and has his own place out there. i live in a town in the midlands of england called Nuneaton so if you are ever in the midlands with your job let us know and we will try to meet for a beer and chat

I am going to Antalya in a week for our honeymoon. Staying in the Kemer Resort area. Not sure we should have booked all inclusive but looking forward to it none the less.

Where are you staying ? We had a week at the Turkiz hotel in October '04. It's a nice resort .... lots of Russians about the place.

you should get in touch with Wolfmanjack on owlstalk he takes holidays in turkey,in Bodrum i think and has his own place out there. i live in a town in the midlands of england called Nuneaton so if you are ever in the midlands with your job let us know and we will try to meet for a beer and chat

ok if my way on to midlands promise i will meet with u.if u come turkiye(location is not important aantalya,bodrum,istanbul)tell me pls u r my quest

I am going to Antalya in a week for our honeymoon. Staying in the Kemer Resort area. Not sure we should have booked all inclusive but looking forward to it none the less.

if i know u came to kemer i advised you some good and cheap hotels.i stayed in Kemer resort but i dislike there.u came kemer.have u gone to inferno disco?

The Bergamot Hotel in the Garden Resort.

There's a few mixed reviews on various websites. Understand that there's lots of Russians there who can be quite rude, but just looking forward to a week of good weather and not having to work!

antalya is like a russian country.i hope no russian here.russian people very rude.all people thought turkish people rude.russian more than us.so if we u wanna come again next summer before ask me i will help u

We're staying there in 1 week. Although if the all inclusive isn't very good are there lots of good restaurants in the area we can go too instead?

What is the weather like there at the moment? How hot is it?

there are lots of good and high quality restaurant which names hemingway restaurant,monte kemer etc...,Weather is hot.but not like in middle of summer.weather is hot daytime but at nite cool weather

Sounds perfect - thanks for the tip offs for the restaurants.

ur welcome.another tip off:(if u wanna come again marmaris,bodrum or fethiye.those are more amazing kemer)

ok if my way on to midlands promise i will meet with u.if u come turkiye(location is not important aantalya,bodrum,istanbul)tell me pls u r my quest

Hi Omer, thank you for offering to be my host if i ever come to turkey. the stadium in your home town looks very good [Ankara 19 Mayis Stadyumu]. I would love t o see a game there some day as your guest

Hi Omer, thank you for offering to be my host if i ever come to turkey. the stadium in your home town looks very good [Ankara 19 Mayis Stadyumu]. I would love t o see a game there some day as your guest

in turkiye noone likes 19 mayıs stadium.4 premier league clubs use here.i hope u come here and we see a game ankaragücü's match(ankaragücü my local team)umm im curios about nuneaton town fc.in conference north am i rite?how about the BISC?any link for BISC? Edited by burome

in turkiye noone likes 19 mayıs stadium.4 premier league clubs use here.i hope u come here and we see a game ankaragücü's match(ankaragücü my local team)umm im curios about nuneaton town fc.in conference north am i rite?how about the BISC?any link for BISC?

NUNEATON BOROUGH were in the Conference North last year but went into liquidation and re-formed but were forced to change their name and were relegated two leagues to the Southern League Midland division. they play at Liberty Way, a ground so far, unfinished. the crowd is about 700 which is good at this level. Most people in this area support Aston Villa, leicester city, birmingham, WBA, Wolves and a couple support Cov shitty. Sorry but i'm not sure what BISC means?

NUNEATON BOROUGH were in the Conference North last year but went into liquidation and re-formed but were forced to change their name and were relegated two leagues to the Southern League Midland division. they play at Liberty Way, a ground so far, unfinished. the crowd is about 700 which is good at this level. Most people in this area support Aston Villa, leicester city, birmingham, WBA, Wolves and a couple support Cov shitty. Sorry but i'm not sure what BISC means?

i thoughht nuneaton is in the con.north.they didnt play at manor park?BISC means boro independent supporters club.This group run coach travel to all away games.i had a friend in this group.i hope nuneaton rise to upper league

i thoughht nuneaton is in the con.north.they didnt play at manor park?BISC means boro independent supporters club.This group run coach travel to all away games.i had a friend in this group.i hope nuneaton rise to upper league

Manor Park was sold for housing and the football club moved to LIBERTY WAY. They went bust and were forced to change their name from Nuneaton Borough to Nuneaton town but still use the nickname The Boro. they also play in blue and white stripes. can you tell me any details about your friend with the BISC, I may know him

Manor Park was sold for housing and the football club moved to LIBERTY WAY. They went bust and were forced to change their name from Nuneaton Borough to Nuneaton town but still use the nickname The Boro. they also play in blue and white stripes. can you tell me any details about your friend with the BISC, I may know him

my friend's name Neil.i dont know his surname.he is civil engineer like me his age about 25-27 thats all..

Nunbarr, you know my apart is at your disposal (provided I'm not there), should you ever get the urge to visit Turkiye. We also have a very nice football stadium, just five minutes walk from the apart, but unfortunately, Bodrumspor is only a very small club.

Speaking of small clubs, could I borrow your ID, for Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarnsley away please? Cheers

Nunbarr, you know my apart is at your disposal (provided I'm not there), should you ever get the urge to visit Turkiye. We also have a very nice football stadium, just five minutes walk from the apart, but unfortunately, Bodrumspor is only a very small club.

Speaking of small clubs, could I borrow your ID, for Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarnsley away please? Cheers

the I.D. is all yours. now is the apt. available circa 24th oct , if so where can i get a cheap flight and transfer

bodrumspor is very small club.they r non professional.