EXILES OWLS FLAGS

Guest Mr B

Guest boxingman2

Saw the Italian one - brilliant.Does anyone else have a Flag for Wednesday that they can post picture of?Cheers

cool flag

Guest Infamouszigg

and here it is, Posted Image

we also have t-shirts!!

Hmm,

Do we have a competion to find out which ground that picture was taken?

Or which Nuneaton Owls you two are?

Or the person who bought all the steel for the stadium your in?

Or which other Midlands Owls turned up for the match?

I'm not playing 'cos I know all the answers!! :tongue::biggrin:

Hmm,Do we have a competion to find out which ground that picture was taken?Or which Nuneaton Owls you two are?Or the person who bought all the steel for the stadium your in?Or which other Midlands Owls turned up for the match?I'm not playing 'cos I know all the answers!! :tongue::biggrin:

And can you tell us which former SWFC players son took the picture ?although i've got a feeling 'Zigg'll know that as well.

And can you tell us which former SWFC players son took the picture ?although i've got a feeling 'Zigg'll know that as well.

Guess Torquay was the ground???

Guest Infamouszigg

That Zigg is the answer to the "ground question"

Sorry 'T' couldn't resist that.But before we offer the Gold Star and team points,How's about having a stab at answering the rest.

I've seen those two guys in the Wednesdayite lounge before the QPR game this season, with a little lass.

Hey so have I!!Funny that! :biggrin::tongue: Midlands Owls Loud and Proud

I've seen those two guys in the Wednesdayite lounge before the QPR game this season, with a little lass.

that's me, Dave on the left and believe it or not the the good looking dude on the right is my Dad, Big Al', little lass in Wednesdayite bar was my 9yr old daughter, Charlotte ( kop season ticket holder ). :clap: NUNEATONOWLS---LIVING THE DREAM

Guest nunowl6

that's me, Dave on the left and believe it or not the the good looking dude on the right is my Dad, Big Al', little lass in Wednesdayite bar was my 9yr old daughter, Charlotte ( kop season ticket holder ). :clap: NUNEATONOWLS---LIVING THE DREAM

hi all you wednesday fans back home just to let you know we are sitting by the pool with a beer thinking of when we will be back home cheering on the lads two exiled owls in lanzarotenuneaton......... living the dream

hi all you wednesday fans back home just to let you know we are sitting by the pool with a beer thinking of when we will be back home cheering on the lads two exiled owls in lanzarotenuneaton......... living the dream

Hope you have got a wednesday flag on the balcony. Then you really wud be spreading the word.....

that's me, Dave on the left and believe it or not the the good looking dude on the right is my Dad, Big Al', little lass in Wednesdayite bar was my 9yr old daughter, Charlotte ( kop season ticket holder ). :clap:

NUNEATONOWLS---LIVING THE DREAM

And the ground was.....????

that's me, Dave on the left and believe it or not the the good looking dude on the right is my Dad, Big Al', little lass in Wednesdayite bar was my 9yr old daughter, Charlotte ( kop season ticket holder ). :clap:

NUNEATONOWLS---LIVING THE DREAM

http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture121ji4.jpg[/im

Another shot - Walsall?