EXILES OWLS FLAGS

Guest Mr B

Shifty was right earlier.. it's Burton Albion

Wouldn't have got that. My mates in the Owls Club di Milano (see earlier pic of flag) regularly fly in from Italy for most matches, but somehow the lure of Burton just wasn't quite strong enough.

Guest Infamouszigg

Wouldn't have got that. My mates in the Owls Club di Milano (see earlier pic of flag) regularly fly in from Italy for most matches, but somehow the lure of Burton just wasn't quite strong enough.

'Twas a good night in Burton with a good showing from Owls from the Midlands area.A good knee's up and bounc'in session!! :clap2: :clap: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap2: :biggrin:

Guest nunowl6

Hope you have got a wednesday flag on the balcony. Then you really wud be spreading the word.....

sorry nuneaton owl tshirts only but the size of big al tshirts looks like a flag any way. end of hol now back soon to see the lads go from strength to strength nuneaton owls---living the dream :biggrin:

Guest nunowl6

sorry nuneaton owl tshirts only but the size of big al tshirts looks like a flag any way. end of hol now back soon to see the lads go from strength to strength

nuneaton owls---living the dream :biggrin:

The last time i spoke about wednesday flags i was in lanzarote with my big bro. As part of the nuneaton owls we would like to invite as many flags from arround the world to an end of season bash so if you have a flag that would like to meet other flags please drop me a line

Guest nunowl6

The last time i spoke about wednesday flags i was in lanzarote with my big bro. As part of the nuneaton owls we would like to invite as many flags from arround the world to an end of season bash so if you have a flag that would like to meet other flags please drop me a line

Hello all you wednesday fans as the summer is upon us and we take to the skies would just like to ask you all to send pictures from arround the world. The owl must be flying high and we need to see it. so i challenge you send pictures of the owl arround the globe

Hello all you wednesday fans as the summer is upon us and we take to the skies would just like to ask you all to send pictures from arround the world. The owl must be flying high and we need to see it. so i challenge you send pictures of the owl arround the globe[/quote

will do, soon be flying the flag over the costa del sol. pictures will be posted

Edited by nunbarrtowls

Posted Image

Despite all the non going ons at S6 the NuneatonOwls proudly flew the flag over the Costa del Sol for two weeks (15-29 july 2007).

anybody else flying the flag whilst on holiday?

NuneatonOwls---viviente el soñar

Edited by NUNOWL