Sorry but we all need to face the truth

22 minutes ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

This season we wouldn’t have been in this mess if we would have been wearing black shorts..

There, I’ve said it,  we’ve all been avoiding it, now go and come to terms with it.

Black shorts didn't help the away kit 

Finally someone has the found the courage to address the golden elephants in the changing room. The true reason for this season’s demise. Cisco never really had a chance when faced with picking a team in the blue undercarriage. Pray for the kit men. 

Just now, Warhurstsleftfoot said:

Finally someone has the found the courage to address the golden elephants in the changing room. The true reason for this season’s demise. Cisco never really had a chance when faced with picking a team in the blue undercarriage. Pray for the kit men. 

Can you imagine the players in the changing room having to pull on those shocking blue shorts, would distract any Wednesday player worth their salt.

5 minutes ago, Warhurstsleftfoot said:

I thought the reason I spent most matches looking away was the quality of the football on the pitch. Don’t I feel foolish now? 
Blue shorts, get out of my club. ⚫🖤 

Players feeling pretty low and embarrassed is going to affect their football, no doubt about it.

1 hour ago, owls-swfc said:

Well I don't know about that ....but most fans watching this season have brown shorts

It's known as camouflage!