Owls v Bristol City Match Day Thread

14 minutes ago, DSandersonOWL said:

No they did not !

Brum and even more importantly Stoke lost

Specsavers for you !

Millwall beating Southampton away and Huddersfield beating Watford away. Aren’t they the 2 teams we would have reeled in?  Not really results everyone would have had on their betting coupon. 

QPR expected to beat Rovrum. But we needed a Rovrum win. 

Plymouth, can’t win away, they’re coming to our place next home match; they beat Middlesboro away 2-0; hitting form? 

Cardiff winning was the only result that went our way. 

Edited by Rogers
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Millwall beating Southampton away and Huddersfield beating Watford away. Aren’t they the 2 teams we would have reeled in?  Not really results everyone would have had on their betting coupon. 

QPR expected to beat Rovrum. But we needed a Rovrum win. 

Plymouth, can’t win away, they’re coming to our place next home match; they beat Middlesboro away 2-0; hitting form? 

Cardiff winning was the only result that went our way. 

Stoke losing was certainly the standout result for us, but Birmingham losing does keep them in the mix, and even Blackburn who drew. So the claim that every result went against is wrong. Anyway most importantly we won. We are an upwards Röhl 

As I can see, you are a true fan and have been over the years. How much time do you have to watch and analyze each match? I am a big fan, too, but my complete program only lets me watch some of the matches I want. However, I always use this online score table highlighting the scores and the most essential parts of the game. If you have any other tricks or useful platforms, please share them here; in this way, we can help each other not to miss anything.