Sky VIP tickets

Just wondering if anyone has ever won any tickets with the sky VIP thing. I entered last month and won a couple of tickets for the Bristol City game. On the confirmation email it says to collect from the south stand ticket office? I always thought the ticket office was next to the club shop? I’ve tried getting in touch with the ticket office but no response so far. Only reason I’m asking is because I’m planning to take my daughter for the first time, she really struggles with anxiety so I wanted to make the day run as smooth as possible and not be chasing around the ground trying to collect tickets. 

21 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Just wondering if anyone has ever won any tickets with the sky VIP thing. I entered last month and won a couple of tickets for the Bristol City game. On the confirmation email it says to collect from the south stand ticket office? I always thought the ticket office was next to the club shop? I’ve tried getting in touch with the ticket office but no response so far. Only reason I’m asking is because I’m planning to take my daughter for the first time, she really struggles with anxiety so I wanted to make the day run as smooth as possible and not be chasing around the ground trying to collect tickets. 

Barsteward I entered that!! Id seriously ring them and confirm just to make the day go well, ticket office are always very helpful when Ive needed anything, folk on the gates not so much

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1