Tickets per ID with TPP

Hi all,

Just after a bit of help.

Trying to book tickets for the home leg today as the bracket for 100 TPP has opened. I have 110 TPP current and have my partner on my account as a "close relative" and she has attended these games with me and has a separate ID under my account so I would assume the one ticket per ID would apply to both of us but when I've tried to book I'm getting this for my partners ticket...

The quantity of tickets owned by (partners name) exceeds limit set by SWFC.
To resolve, click 'Assign owners' and assign some of the tickets to other owners.

This has never happened when we've booked tickets for other match days which have been sold in TPP order, it's always worked for us both. Surely the one per ID would apply to us both separately and it should let us book, even though they've been booked through the same "account". Or maybe my understanding is wrong?

Tried ringing ticket office and can't get through.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thank you so much for any help in advance

She's obviously not got enough points, have you purchased some tickets just using your own ID? If that's the case it won't have given her the 10 points.

I wouldn't panic anyway because there's still loads available. 

Damn I thought it automatically did it when buying 2x tickets, didn't realise I had to assign it to her (don't even know how to do that). 

I'm sure it did that previously (I'm probably wrong).

Any ideas on how to reach ticket office to see if they can resolve?

Thank you so much for your help guys, massively appreciated! 

8 minutes ago, Jay1867 said:

Damn I thought it automatically did it when buying 2x tickets, didn't realise I had to assign it to her (don't even know how to do that). 

I'm sure it did that previously (I'm probably wrong).

Any ideas on how to reach ticket office to see if they can resolve?

Thank you so much for your help guys, massively appreciated! 

You click on name under one of tickets and a list of family and friends will come up and just click on her name and that ticket will be assigned to her. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bradowl said:

You click on name under one of tickets and a list of family and friends will come up and just click on her name and that ticket will be assigned to her. 

Thank you! Can't believe I've been doing it wrong, hopefully they can resolve or help