Forest Green tickets wanted

Again, massive long shot but if anybody ends up with 2 spares (or even 1, I'm not too proud to leave somebody behind!) for FGR give us a shout, please!

950 points, got tickets for every game bar one this season, but for some reason didn't qualify for the 3rd phase of sales.

Been looking forward to this game all season, so gutted to miss out having seen Wednesday play on 117 different grounds! 

You can't have gone to every game if you've only got 950 points, I've got 960 and missed a few, Mansfield and Newcastle at home in cup and Plymouth, Bradford and MK Dons away this season, plus a few games away last season. 

I guess you've bought some tickets and not logged into your account so that you get the 10 priority points. 

Just now, bradowl said:

You can't have gone to every game if you've only got 950 points, I've got 960 and missed a few, Mansfield and Newcastle at home in cup and Plymouth, Bradford and MK Dons away this season, plus a few games away last season. 

I guess you've bought some tickets and not logged into your account so that you get the 10 priority points. 

I have this season - missed 10 or so last season. 

I managed to get tickets off the club from the reserve list.

However, I'd subsequently got 2 tickets in the home end, via a Wednesdayite in the south-west who kindly ordered them for me and used their home address, so no chance of these tickets getting cancelled or refused by the club under suspicion of being Wednesdayites as a lot of Sheffield postcoded Owls have had, therefore these tickets are now for sale (with the permission of the original purchaser).

They're seats in their main stand, on the front row (there's only about 8 rows tbf) - £23 each, let me know if you want them - they're print at home tickets so if you paid by Paypal or bank transfer I'd just forward you the email

Guest stellaowl
1 hour ago, alanharper said:

2 tickets still available - for the day we go back to the top of the league and forget all about last night!

Shocked no one having these for a ground we will never play at again. 

Tickets now sold. Tougher than I thought to get rid - social media seemed to be full of simpletons who thought I was selling tickets for the Wednesday section despite me clearly saying it was for the home end,  and somebody was about to buy until they decided that I must be a scammer for wanting payment via Paypal rather than in person (for print at home tickets!) and didn't go through with it 🙄