I am a fan from the US and was wondering if someone could help with some guidance.  I have been a fan since 2012 when we hosted the Sheffield Wednesday academy (11 and 13 year old teams) play games in the San Francisco Bay Area.  

I watch every game on iFollow and will have a chance to see a game in person for the first time on 9/3 vs. Barnsley.

Any advice on where to sit in Hillsborough to get the best experience.  And any recommendations on where to stay in Sheffield.

Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dominic Giannini said:

I am a fan from the US and was wondering if someone could help with some guidance.  I have been a fan since 2012 when we hosted the Sheffield Wednesday academy (11 and 13 year old teams) play games in the San Francisco Bay Area.  

I watch every game on iFollow and will have a chance to see a game in person for the first time on 9/3 vs. Barnsley.

Any advice on where to sit in Hillsborough to get the best experience.  And any recommendations on where to stay in Sheffield.

Thanks!

Loads of nice hotels in Sheffield city centre these days..google is your friend...in my opinion the north stand is the best place to be to watch the game..hope you have a good time ..Sheffield and Wednesday is very enjoyable 👍