A much shorter journey to acceptance

Compared to the Hull and Huddersfield defeats the journey to acceptance after last night has been much shorter for a number of reasons. 

1. There isn't really that much difference between the championship and league 1, does it really matter if we are playing Derby or Forest, Barnsley or Rovrum?

2. I'm just pleased to see us be a team again, most of the players will still be playing for us next season. 

3. Our season won't be messed up for the world Cup.

4. As someone aspiring to join the 92 club we will play Forest Green Rovers, possibly Northampton and the papa John's trophy gives us a chance of Harrogate and Barrow.

So heads up everyone and let's all look forward to next season. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Sir Says said:

Compared to the Hull and Huddersfield defeats the journey to acceptance after last night has been much shorter for a number of reasons. 

1. There isn't really that much difference between the championship and league 1, does it really matter if we are playing Derby or Forest, Barnsley or Rovrum?

2. I'm just pleased to see us be a team again, most of the players will still be playing for us next season. 

3. Our season won't be messed up for the world Cup.

4. As someone aspiring to join the 92 club we will play Forest Green Rovers, possibly Northampton and the papa John's trophy gives us a chance of Harrogate and Barrow.

So heads up everyone and let's all look forward to next season. 

Oh god I had forgotten about being in the Papa John's again

• Like 1

I was over it by the time I had got back to the car and here's why:

1. Sunderland were the better team over the two games.

2. As a team, we looked like we had gave our all to get that goal and every single player looked lethargic.

3. I've got 6 or 7 grounds still to tick off in this league.

Totally different feeling to Huddersfield game, where I felt we were the better team over the two games and to lose on penalties was heart breaking.

After the final against Hull I just felt proud that we had got that far in such a short space of time.   

• Like 3