Luxemburg in uefa cup

Guest Therealrealist

11 hours ago, Plonk said:

Great days. Spent all summer on the phone with mates planning this. We were going wherever we played. My missus at the time spent all summer telling me I wasn’t going, and I did it would result in divorce. I went, and she divorced me me for unreasonable behaviour.  Thirty years on and I wouldn’t have missed that trip for anything. The resulting divorce cost me a bloody fortune but it was worth every penny.

If she divorced you on that basis she wasn't reyt for you anyway! 

13 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Fruit gum been spoiling away days for years:duntmatter:..watched Kaiesrlauten game in ball in Ecclesfield on some dodgy cable/stream...was Savin my money for next round...till that pathetic petulant kick from hirsty got him a red...🥴...game over

Was gutted to be knocked out in the second round as we would have played Ajax at Hillsborough in the next round !

I've got the original Luxembourg pointy flag thing exchanged between captains just before KO.

Next round..

Was in the Gate about 12ish dinner time when hundreds of Kaiserslautans came in..very boisterous but no bother..all were pissed before they came in.

Was asked how far is it to Sheffield..could we walk? No I said..very far in my best John Cleese german accent...and showed em the bus stop...heading towards Grenoside..😆..

I used to be a reyt tw@t..🤣

• Haha 1