Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, NormOwl said:

Err that's my flag and 2nd in, never seen that photo before 👍

No way..fair dinkum??

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, NormOwl said:

We got the ferry from Hull and train down via Brussels, what a few days

We went long way ..train from Sheffield to Dover..then Calais to Luxembourg..your mates still goin? Any of them on here? Well pleased with this..wasn’t expecting a bite within 5 mins👍..thing is why I put it on...I bought that round..so next time your at a game..il have a lagerlol

28 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

We went long way ..train from Sheffield to Dover..then Calais to Luxembourg..your mates still goin? Any of them on here? Well pleased with this..wasn’t expecting a bite within 5 mins👍..thing is why I put it on...I bought that round..so next time your at a game..il have a lagerlol

You 2 were both lucky, we fell for the "you'll only get tickets via the club and the official Coaches" trick.

Remember as we were boarding our coaches, hundreds chanting at us "you're going home, you're going home, We're not, We're not" still hurts 28 Years later!! 

• Like 2

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, OWL1969 said:

You 2 were both lucky, we fell for the "you'll only get tickets via the club and the official Coaches" trick.

Remember as we were boarding our coaches, hundreds chanting at us "you're going home, you're going home, We're not, We're not" still hurts 28 Years later!! 

Haha..2 of our lads went on official coaches..all way to Luxembourg and got there about 30 mins b4 Kick off...we wer outside bars singing that song at yer garymegson