Clown Car

Guest Grandad

1 hour ago, Hornsby said:

During our transfer ban , which they didnt report, constantly still linked us to signings.

Justified high prices and when Chansiri crashed Radio Sheffield commentaries, so robbing blind and sick of their Owls experience. For £8. Nice.

Sorry,meant to ask where is,or was,the pro Chansiri propoganda ,or were you answering a different question.?

• Love 1

On 24/03/2021 at 13:47, @owlstalk said:

Ridiculous statement

Why do you make comments like that? You obviously never ,or hardly ever read Star sports pages so should not comment. If you do read the star have you not seen the letters complaining about lack of coverage of other clubs in and around Sheffield?

Guest Hornsby
21 hours ago, pioowl said:

Sorry,meant to ask where is,or was,the pro Chansiri propoganda ,or were you answering a different question.?

Maybe another example will help, when Chansiri couldn't be bothered to attend Council's safety meeting about Hillsborough, yes Hillsborough,  one of the most infamous stadia in the World and Star reported he didn't get invite. Recorded.

Or maybe when numerous national press told us Chansiri said to Leicester Vardy wasn't worth £5 million. Suppressed locally. 

Edited by Hornsby

Guest T Hardy
On 27/03/2021 at 19:32, @owlstalk said:

STUCK
RECORD

I think there is something there. 

I don’t wish to criticise our local journalists, I think they’re brilliant. I want to see them turn the heat up on Chansiri though more and more, because I think it’s been lacking. The Venkys and Mike Ashley are known as terrible owners, I’d like the local journalists to help elevate Chansiri to that level. Ask him if he’s convinced he’s the right man etc, the questions they’d ask of managers. 

3 hours ago, T Hardy said:

I think there is something there. 

I don’t wish to criticise our local journalists, I think they’re brilliant. I want to see them turn the heat up on Chansiri though more and more, because I think it’s been lacking. The Venkys and Mike Ashley are known as terrible owners, I’d like the local journalists to help elevate Chansiri to that level. Ask him if he’s convinced he’s the right man etc, the questions they’d ask of managers. 

They do

Owlstalk Shop