Iorfa, Lees, Luongo, Brown

We miss them because monk will not change the formation to suit the players available. 

This formation is only just feasible with a fully fit squad. 

When the players available are fewer monk carries on regardless with 3 5 2. 

Does it work with a fully fit squad. I not convinced. 

I am convinced now that if Luton can beat us relatively easily and Brentford outclass us. We in for a bad season. 

3 hours ago, Crofty_11 said:

Could these 4 be in contention for Wednesday night &/or next Saturday?

We simply can’t afford to be missing these players, especially during periods of the season you’d consider to be slightly easier in terms of picking up points. Without Brown, 3-5-2 simply doesn’t work.

Even with Monk in charge, I think we’d have won today if our strongest 11 was available.

Think, as so often they did not bother to turn up. Maybe it was the rain, maybe it was the lack of crowds or perhaps they are all, to a man, a bunch of mincing fannies. 7 days ago they put in a shift, since then we have had two poor performances. Think there needs to be a change of management and mentality towards application and losing. My early years in the Army were largely driven by an inherent professional pride to deliver day in day out. This was overlaid with an fear of failure; letting those around me down and the potential of retribution that would be in store. I am sick of these fannies and any association with them. They do not represent me or you. Time they had a rocket up the arse by a new leader. If we lose a few to the Westwood naughty step then who gives a F! Not like any of them are worth any monetary value and are quite frankly a stain on the history of our fine club.